Thursday, March 31, 2011

Yesterday. . .





I registered this girl for kindergarten. Can she really be that old? Most of me is so excited for her and part of me is just a little bit sad. What am I going to do with her gone so long everyday? And what is Allie going to do? And who is going to help her when she gets hurt or frustrated? Will someone else appreciate her like I do?
On the registration paper, it asked me to describe her and her personality. And the first think that came to my head was "Laney has a lot of spunk!" And I think that pretty much sums up my first born. She is fun and crazy and likes to learn. Yet, she can be a little forgetful, mainly because she gets so excited about something else. She feels emotions deeply whether they be good or bad. And I couldn't imagine my life without her.Laney will attend the same school that for kindergarten that I did. It was a little strange walking into those halls and that office. Yet at the same time, it reassured me that all would be fine come August. That school was good to me, and I am sure it will be good to Laney as well.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

the pics look good - did you take them or erich?

Erin said...

oh..that is such a scary time. I alsways hope someone would love my Kate the same. She is getting so old and so beautiful.

Nancy said...

wow I can't believe she's in kindergarten already! You'll miss her, but she'll love it and it'll be good for both of you. Can't wait to see you!

Ashley said...

Hard to believe they are going to school next year! She will love it:)

Dainté said...

●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆● Love your blog ●☆● ☆● ☆● ☆●
join my giveaway :)
ⓈⓈ ⒻⒶⓈⒽⒾⓄⓃ ⓌⓄⓇⓁⒹ