Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Miss Begina





One of my good friends and also my running partner, Regina has taught preschool out of her home for the past few years. This past year Laney and Allie have been lucky to be apart of it. to say they loved preschool and Miss Begina would be the understatement of the year. What makes the end of the year even worse is that Regina, Scott and kids are moving to Memphis in a few weeks. I'm not sure my kids will survive the move.

Erich and I were able to go for the last hour on the last day of school and watch them in action. It was fun to see them in their element and with their friends.


But my favorite part of the day probably came when I dropped the girls off. Laney is always at her front door and inside while Allie is still getting her backpack on and getting out of the car. But on this day, I watched as Laney opend up the screen door and said, "Come on, Allie." Then she held the door open and waited for Allie to join her before going in. I love these girls and I love how much they love each other.

No comments: